 Off-Topic / Fun / 6426
Re: Emulators: Help!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 3 Jan 2001 03:03:30 GMT

Sergio Guerra wrote:

Hi all,

  I want to download an emulator, specifically ZSNES I also want to download
a rom for Final Fantasy 5. This might be the wrong place to ask, but would
somebody give me instructions for downloading these and putting them on my
computer? I heard you can get them at plasticman.org, but I am asking
beforehand so I won't mess up and because I am new to emulators and such.
Would someone please help me? It would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

--==Sergio==--
go to www.zophar.net
start there