 Off-Topic / Fun / 6389
  Re: The Grinch toys

I noticed that too. I thought it'd be neat that there would be Grinch merchandice, because the original really is a classic. I really wasn't looking for it, but when I saw the grinch from a distance, I had to check it out. But they really are (...) (24 years ago, 29-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: The Grinch toys

Markus Wolf wrote in message ... (...) Same with Pooh. All the Pooh toys out there are based on Disney's rendition of Pooh, not the original Pooh drawn by E. H. Sheperd. And the Thomas the Tank toys are based on the TV series, not the original (...) (24 years ago, 30-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: The Grinch toys

(...) Not true. The TTTE stuff from Hornby appeared before the TV show was finished (in 1984/5). So, it was based on the books, and what was available in the Hornby mold room rather than on the TV show. (It also predates most of the C. Audry books- (...) (24 years ago, 30-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)