 Off-Topic / Fun / 6384
Re: Tractor beam?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 28 Dec 2000 23:49:33 GMT

Larry Pieniazek <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote:
What's fantasy got to do with it? Just because bookstores misfile David
Eddings in the SF section doesn't make fantasy science fiction.

On the contrary -- much science fiction is fantasy.

--
Matthew Miller                     --->                 mattdm@mattdm.org
Quotes 'R' Us                    --->              http://quotes-r-us.org/