 Off-Topic / Fun / 6362
    Re: It finally happened. —Wilson Raska
   (...) I don't know why there's no blood. The tips of my fingers just got really calloused and then just started to peel off. I was thinking of using ketchup packets for the pictures, but I figured it would be too big of a mess. And I didn't really (...) (24 years ago, 22-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: It finally happened. —John Morgan
   My younger 40 year old Brother had a similiar event happen to him. both his feet and hands lost a whole layer of skin. No blood, no infections, just the top layer of skin seperating. this happen once about 2 years ago and he recovered just fine. (...) (24 years ago, 22-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)