 Off-Topic / Fun / 6350
Re: Problems with Christianity
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 21 Dec 2000 23:15:53 GMT

I wonder if Todd would find it as funny as you seem to?  I certainly don't
think it ought to be in o-t.fun - kindly take it to the appropriate forum
for this kind of discussion.

--
Cheers ...

Geoffrey Hyde

Bruce Schlickbernd <corsair@schlickbernd.org> wrote in message
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Kevin Wilson writes:
Bruce Schlickbernd wrote in message ...
Here, I'll start again in hopefully a less confrontational manner and • try
and make clear my position.

Did you realise this is in .fun, Bruce?

Kevin

Ummmmm, errrrr, of course!  I planned it that way - yeah, that's the • ticket!
It was a subtle commentary on debates about Christianity in general.  Glad
you caught the wry humor - I wondered if anyone would appreciate it.

Bruce

_
:-0  (Edvard Munch's The Scream)
-