 Off-Topic / Fun / 6335
  Re: It finally happened.

Gross!! You need more knights in the pics, and to have them chaining your hand down. Kevin (...) (24 years ago, 21-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: It finally happened.

(...) Tell ya what, later tonight I'll try to do one like that. I was taking the pictures myself, so it was hard to do anything too elaborate, but I can do more if I have someone else take the picture. I'll keep you posted, like I know all of you (...) (24 years ago, 21-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)