 Off-Topic / Fun / 6270
  Re: Post Count

(...) well, thats assuming that the rate of posting has been pretty much constant... I bet it didn't start off with 173 posts/day though, so we'll probably get there sooner :) (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Post Count

(...) I'm sure it didn't, and, sorry, but I'm not gonna go through all 200,000 posts and figure out how many were on each day. Somebody else could though. ;) Kevin Mc. (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)