 Off-Topic / Fun / 6239
  Neato site

I just thought I'd share this mind warping experience of a website... (URL) preferably to the tunes of Paul Van Dyk or Fluke. =) ~Nathan (24 years ago, 3-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Neato site

I feel like I should be playing Tempest on those graphics. If you don't know what I'm talking about, you're either too young or too old. ;^) ~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin (24 years ago, 3-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)