 Off-Topic / Fun / 6208
Re: Domain name fun
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 29 Nov 2000 20:16:25 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Larry Pieniazek writes:
Some wag has mirrored the Gore website (or at least the front page) at...

http://www.loser.com

I dunno if that was done by the rightful owner of the domain or by someone
who hacked it to make a statement

Strangely enough, http://www.winner.com doesn't point to either campaign
(meaning, I guess, that nobody wins no matter what happens)

Wonder if this is the same guy...
http://www.georgewbushsucks.com/
  -dead