 Off-Topic / Fun / 6161
Re: Legoland ride limits (Was Re: Princess Mononoke/San -- LEGO sculpture
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 22 Nov 2000 01:21:31 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Larry Pieniazek writes:
Are you sure about that? I seem to recall some rides that had height limits
that you are too tall for, or age limits that you're too old for (Driving
School, for one)

I know, but I could get in to whatever I tried to... didn't try to get into the
driving school, admittingly.

-Shiri