 Off-Topic / Fun / 6155
Re: SPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 21 Nov 2000 17:09:29 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Mark Sandlin writes:
Check it out:

http://www.ticktv.com/

It's the website for the upcoming Tick TV series. Be sure to read the Haiku
of Justice and refresh the page to read them all.

Thanks!  I've been eagerly awaiting the first FOX network death of the season
so we can get to this, but I didn't know about the website.

eric