 Off-Topic / Fun / 6097
  Re: It's All Over...

(...) But you can't order them from S@H until 2004! 8^) Dave! (24 years ago, 8-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: It's All Over...

(...) Dave.L, don't tell them about the phonecard or travel rorts or the 'tripod' incident. Anyway with the TRU 25% off sale, the 3409's are AU$37.37, which is equivalent to US$19. I bought six to go with the two I already had. I am creating a huge (...) (24 years ago, 9-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.loc.au)