 Off-Topic / Fun / 609
  Re: Ten Commandments

(...) Steve, I think your list is perfectly on-topic for a group like lugnet.general -- your Ten Commandments for LEGO Purists are all about LEGO, after all. The off-topic hierarchy is designed for non-LEGO stuff. --Todd (26 years ago, 7-Jan-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Ten Commandments

(...) OK. I didn't think too much about it when I moved to a different newsgroup. I guess it was a combination of two inclincations in my brain: "I'm going to move this because it's off-topic, so let's take it to off-topic". "humorous[1]/spoof has (...) (26 years ago, 8-Jan-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)