 Off-Topic / Fun / 6066
Re: Get a Room!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 2 Nov 2000 09:57:22 GMT

Shiri Dori wrote:

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Selçuk Göre writes:
Heh..:-) Look at the size of that thing!..:-) Chris, are you really that
big?

I think it is wise not to mess with this man's woman..:-)

Yep, Selçuk, that's Chris. ;-) And, no, don't mess with me. ;-) But not
because of him - I can stand my ground well enough, thanks. ;-)

-Shiri

I'm sure..:-) Double impact?..:-) And I can't guess what will it be
after your conscription..:-)

And you now, I'm a married man, and there is already a bigger and closer
danger, as we called wife..:-)

Selçuk

PS. You Israeli girls are also conscripts when it is time to go, am I
right?  By the way, do you have a professional army, or just the command
ranks are paid members of the army. What are the ranks occupied by
conscripts?