 Off-Topic / Fun / 6054
Re: Acela ver2: Magnetic nose coupler
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 31 Oct 2000 15:53:23 GMT

In lugnet.trains, John Neal writes:

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

In lugnet.trains, John Neal writes:
Okay, I've had it-- James, your designs are so cool and innovative that
it kills me to see you building 6 wide instead of 8!!  All I can think
about is what you would be able to do with the added freedom of building
8 wide.   Won't you please try building something 8 wide, just for the
fun of it ?  Try it, you'll like it!

Leave him alone. Maybe he's a good enough builder that he doesn't need the
crutch of a 30% larger pallete to get the details right.

Trollman, that's exactly the myth, the myth (Yeth?;)

"Great.  It's a running gag."

James
(Muppets rule!)