 Off-Topic / Fun / 6030
Re: What is with the Technic C-3PO?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 26 Oct 2000 12:56:29 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, David Low writes:
...and it'll be a warm day on Hoth that I buy one.

I think it is quite good.  The Gold chrome parts will be useful.  Hopefully the
circular parts are not just stickers.  The new small ball hinge on the hand
will be very useful.  The really odd thing is one the leg is silver/grey.  A
panel piece without a matching pair is quite useless.  Hopefully it is another
colour error of the print.