 Off-Topic / Fun / 5976
  Re: But candy corn rules!

(...) Maybe... Ping me first thing next week, I am going home for the weekend. I'd love to meet you over here, it would be SO ironic. ++Lar/.uk (24 years ago, 19-Oct-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: But candy corn rules!

(...) Well, I was kidding about the office part, but if you're in town it would be a shame not to engineer a path-crossing. It'd have to be arranged by email, I fear, because my phone doesn't work in the UK--it's a prepay so it's restricted to .nl. (...) (24 years ago, 23-Oct-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: But candy corn rules!

(...) Take this to email, but yes, this seems eminently doable. I fly out later today and will be in town all week, and next too. LegoLand Windsor Fireworks, anyone? (24 years ago, 23-Oct-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)