 Off-Topic / Fun / 5936
Re: My second architecture project
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 11 Oct 2000 15:55:10 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Todd Lehman writes:
In lugnet.build.arch, Bram Lambrecht writes:
It's done!
Anyone feel inspired to build it out of LEGO?
http://home.cwru.edu/~bxl34/retreat.html

Oh, MAN, wow!!!  Skip the LEGO, go straight to construction real-life!!!

Very nice!  Thanks for sharing!!

Thanks for the kind words.  I wish I could have it built...but I don't really
have a spare couple $100K...  If you want to build it, I'll galdly take
compensation for the design :)   After all, the studio could be turned into a
LEGO room...and there is a quite large storage room next to it.
  Seriously, the next project is to build an 1/8"=1' scale architectural model
of the design, so when I get that Coolpix 990 (I really should get on the ball
about it...) I'll remember to take some pictures.
--Bram