 Off-Topic / Fun / 5858
Re: My first posted MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 25 Sep 2000 12:16:45 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jude Beaudin writes:
I guess Tobias is kind right. You will see why they are there after my current
project is completed...

Jude

Always leave them wanting more. Thank you Lugnet and Goodnight!!! :-)

I hope it is because it is too early monday morning at work but the first
sentence should have read, "I guess Tobias is kinda right." Not to say that he
is not kind but it was not the point I was trying to make. Yes I know he is
kind and I appreciate his input, but it was not what I was meaning in that
thought. To sum up: Tobias is kind and he is kinda right. :-)

Jude

I feel sleepy...