 Off-Topic / Fun / 5847
    Re: vegemite vs marmite (was: Re: staying off-topic & marmites) —David Low
   (...) I am proud to say that I've never eaten Marmite -- on the other hand I have Vegemite on toast every day! It is delicious, and I can hardly imagine life without it. Random Vegemite Trivia: * Launched in competiton to Marmite, Vegemite was for a (...) (24 years ago, 20-Sep-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: vegemite vs marmite (was: Re: staying off-topic & marmites) —David Low
   PS Sorry for the auto-reply, but I just found this: (URL) Zen --Dave (24 years ago, 20-Sep-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.loc.au)