 Off-Topic / Fun / 5813
Re: Why do we not see diabled people represented in Lego(R)?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 12 Sep 2000 17:00:01 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Scott Arthur writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.debate, James Brown writes:

<snip>

James
Hey Todd,

  Is there some server-side way of doing a pop-up or other warning message
  before a post is confirmed?  Like, say...

        "Please double-check that your post is off-topic for
lugnet.off-topic.debate,
          and not about Lego or some other related items?"

:-)

  Scott
  (who doesn't believe in subtlety today)

ROFLOL!!!!!!!!!

Jude
(who still believes in subtlety today but chooses to ignore it for humour's
sake)

Is this now on or off-topic? Oh well I guess it is both since I didn't get a
pop up or warning message :-)