 Off-Topic / Fun / 5804
5803  |  5805
Subject:
Back to the grind
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.people
Date:
Sat, 9 Sep 2000 16:07:32 GMT

So kids,

How's school? :-) hahahahahahahaha

Jude

Message has 2 Replies:
  Re: Back to the grind

(...) Bah... well, my English teacher looks like a chicken, my history teacher looks like Pee-Wee Herman crossed with a monkey, and my French teacher is the antichrist... Greg "Only 2 days only!" Majewski (URL) (24 years ago, 9-Sep-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.people)
  Re: Back to the grind

Aaargh, you hit me in the right spot ^-^ It's terrible, I'm still in that slow-going, lazy summer-mode, and I've got a pile of homework that is growing and growing... And I'm sick today, instead of relaxing and enjoying the break I get from school, (...) (24 years ago, 14-Sep-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.people)