 Off-Topic / Fun / 58
  Comefrom group info (Was Re: who was the 1st non-north american to possess mindstorms???

(...) It's not, and all the refs give "invalid article number" trying to follow them back... (...) Yep, I did find the start of the thread this time. (26 years ago, 5-Oct-98, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Comefrom group info (Was Re: who was the 1st non-north american to possess mindstorms???

(...) Oh, right. Because Todd changed all the newsgroup names to begin with lugnet, but kept the messages. Normally, it would be in Newsgroups :) Sarah (26 years ago, 5-Oct-98, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Comefrom group info (Was Re: who was the 1st non-north american to possess mindstorms???

(...) I'm confused by what you're saying (both of you) -- is there an article somewhere by bogus ref's? BTW, when the groups were renamed and the articles reinjected, the groups in the 'Newsgroups:' and 'Followup-To:' header lines were mapped (...) (26 years ago, 5-Oct-98, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)