 Off-Topic / Fun / 5765
Re: Pinball Machine DAT
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 22 Aug 2000 17:28:12 GMT

richard marchetti wrote:
Tom, your site is terrific!  Very nicely done.  Great sense of humor about it
too, esp. with the names of the characters.

If I had the weeniest gripe it would be the gaps between the skylights and the
roof plates one plate height down -- know what I mean?  Perhaps I am
unfamiliar with the type of skylight you were depicting...but no worries, the
site rocks anyway!  Reread the first paragraph...

Okay...

ERROR: STACK OVERFLOW