 Off-Topic / Fun / 5729
    Re: TLG Does Listen to us. (if not officaly) —Dave Schuler
   (...) Speaking of stink stank stunk, can you believe that Ron Howard is releasing a live-action Grinch this Christmas? I don't care who Jim Carrey is; the original Grinch cannot be improved upon and should be left alone! (...) Heh. I thought I was (...) (24 years ago, 9-Aug-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: TLG Does Listen to us. (if not officaly) —Richard Marchetti
   (...) No one can improve on the work of Chuck Jones or Boris Karloff. Ron -- it's over, Baby! Spend the remaining money on hair plugs and recoup your losses, as it were... -- Richard (24 years ago, 9-Aug-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)