 Off-Topic / Fun / 5516
    Re: Ford Prefect —Selçuk Göre
    (...) If you like his work, I also suggest some books from Stanislaw Lem. He has some serious SF novels(0) mostly, but two from him, "Futurology(?) Congress" and "Diary Found in The Bath Tub"(1) are close relatives(2) to HHGtTG series, considering (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jul-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: Ford Prefect —Matthew Miller
     (...) The Futurological Congress and Memoirs Found in a Bathtub. I haven't read either of those, but I really enjoyed the Cyberiad. (...) Is Solaris the basis for the russian movie of the same name? (24 years ago, 11-Jul-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: Ford Prefect —Erik Olson
   (...) ... Selçuk recommended Stanislaw Lem I read "Bathtub" last year. I think you have to be an adult to stay awake through that, and even then nothing makes sense on the first read! It's one of Lem's puzzles of paranoid societies with no obvious (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)