 Off-Topic / Fun / 5447
Re: Age limitations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 6 Jul 2000 17:36:57 GMT

On Wed, 5 Jul 2000 19:00:40 GMT "Jeff Johnston" <sakura@mediaone.net>
writes:
And 'chuh.org' isn't immediately recognizable as a high school - if
it was chuh.k12.oh.us or something then the 'Student' URL would be a
giveaway...

Well, it used to be tiger.chuh.cleveland-heights.k12.oh.us.  I'm glad it
got shortened to www.chuh.org.  If it was a college, then the domain
would be an .edu one, so you can infer that the "student" doesn't refer
to college.  But then again, that's probably more examination than anyone
ever does of a URL.  You could just get my age from my personal site
instead :)
--Bram

Bram Lambrecht................BramL@JUNO.com
http://www.chuh.org/Students/Bram-Lambrecht/