 Off-Topic / Fun / 5442
Re: Site Update - 3 Micro-Fig Models
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 6 Jul 2000 16:47:58 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Jude Beaudin writes:
In lugnet.build, Shiri Dori writes:
<snip>
Hehe... do I need to remind you this is a family forum?
Bad boys! ;-)
<snip>
Shiri,

It was an honest question I asked. :-) Little did I know others would carry on
about it. <grin>

ROFL... I *really* don't want to bring it up, but I once made a *big* fool of
myself here ;-)
(no, I do **not** want to mention the link!! if you're curious, search "craig"
in .o-t.fun)

So anyway... you're not alone :-)

-Shiri