 Off-Topic / Fun / 5432
    Re: Age limitations —Eric Joslin
   (...) They were pretty cool. They had some neat ones that exploded into smileyfaces and stars and peace-signs. Those were especially keen. (...) Tell me about it. My friends' house in Cambridge has a roof deck. That was about as close as I wanted to (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jul-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)