 Off-Topic / Fun / 5364
    Star Wars Fans - R2D2 cooler —Randall Blecha
    I was lost in limbo on Ebay and came across this: (URL) I have an uncle with one sitting in his garage. Just wondered if any of the Star Wars fans could use one. ::laugh:: I don't think it would hold much LEGO though. The inner tub is only about 1 (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jun-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)