 Off-Topic / Fun / 5355
Re: Clue
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Wed, 21 Jun 2000 01:39:49 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Richard W. Schamus writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Wilson Raska writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Shiri Dori writes:
Inspired by Chris Maddison:

-Shiri

Cool!  Nice coincidence that Scar's name is already on the game board.

Wilson

I think it was more than just coincedence.  I like how Ms Scar is in I
believe the Conservitory with the knife.Rich

Ballroom, but yeah. Certainly higher powers are involved here.

I actually used Scar as the gamepiece afterwards. It was nice, but she kept
falling over.

-Shiri