 Off-Topic / Fun / 5299
Re: Can you say "I need medical care" ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 2 Jun 2000 18:42:58 GMT

Great idea! A timmy futbol team! I'm going to try that! I only need...

3 more! That's 3 more BASIC sets.

--Tobias

Matthew Wilkins wrote:

I was surprised when I got outbid on them Timmies... I was trying to complete
my TimmyTeam for futbol. *smile* I only need three more! Going for 16 was a
little much, but I knew I could dump the rest into the Minifig #2 Jambalaya
box when it comes to me... *smirk*

-Cheese

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Tobias Möller writes:
Yuck! Hurgkxkjycktrflrp! Gyargjhk!

Too bad there wasn't a picture, that would have been *really*, um, cool...
I'm actually collecting Timmies, just because they're so disgusting...
I like having many of them! I have 5 already, and there's always room
for more. Oh, I'm sorry, did I make you throw up? ^_^
$15,50 isn't so bad for 16 Timmies, but $3 is really cheap!

--Tobias

Pearson Castner wrote:

This just made me fall on the floor, literally... I was utterly amazed of • how
sick this is.

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=344207396

Warning, may induce cesures or other injury- unless you have an exacto knife
with a #11 blade and some brasso handy.

Pearson