 Off-Topic / Fun / 528
Re: Piece sorting methods
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 21 Dec 1998 11:14:09 GMT

Jim Baker writes:
/ _ _ / _ _                             The early buyer gets the bugs.
============= Jim Baker -- Weather Weasel Extraordinaire ==============

Shouldn't that be "the Windows buyer gets the bugs"?
I just worked with MacOS and I was impressed! After a whole days work, I
didn't get a single ErrorMessage, BSoD or Dr. Watson!!!
This is proof: it CAN be done right!
(Please mr. Gates. Steel this OS and sell it to us users)

Mark
"WinErr:00C Memory hog error - more RAM needed. More! More!"