 Off-Topic / Fun / 5217
  Re: Car insurance

(...) I thought this stuff was humorous until I was involved in two auto accidents, one involving a small child. (1) Sorry, but somehow these don't make me chuckle any more... Cheers, - jsproat 1. Don't worry -- the kid came out all right. (24 years ago, 11-May-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Car insurance

(...) Ehm... Sorry :( (24 years ago, 11-May-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Car insurance

(...) No no no no no, 'sokay! Honest. :-, I was just explaining why *I* never responded. My sister, OTOH, gets a real kick out of these kinds of lists, but she doesn't read LUGNET. Cheers, - jsproat (24 years ago, 11-May-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)