 Off-Topic / Fun / 5197
Re: Composition By a LEGO Walker
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 3 May 2000 17:27:30 GMT

Alan Gerber wrote:
My Technic walker wrote this:
977w48nhgrsg  44
What a robot of words.  Kind of like a cat on a piano.

That's nothing.  Here's a koan from my left elbow:

54rt6 hjmng xc 54rft cv  cv3 cvzgtftgf

Other than displaying a disturbing preference for "cv", it has helped give me
much insight over the past 15 seconds.

Cheers,
- jsproat

I think the mistake a lot of us make
  is thinking the state-appointed shrink is our friend.