 Off-Topic / Fun / 5193
    Re: Clinton Acts to make SNL shows more accurate —Adam Hoekwater
   (...) Oh, it was the President all right. I think he may have missed his true calling, kind of like the inverse of Ronald Reagan. -Adam 8^D (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: Clinton Acts to make SNL shows more accurate —Scott Edward Sanburn
   To all, (...) Heh, well at least he isn't doing anything harmful, illegial, or just plain reprehensible for once! What a fitting end for a plight on the American presidency. Scott S. -- Scott E. Sanburn Systems Administrator-Affiliated Engineers -> (...) (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: Clinton Acts to make SNL shows more accurate —Christopher Tracey
   (...) Funny, I thought the same thing about 12 years ago... ;) -chris (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)