 Off-Topic / Fun / 5174
Re: Clinton Acts to make SNL shows more accurate
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 2 May 2000 16:38:16 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Adam Hoekwater writes:
Has anyone else seen this video? It's called "The Final Days", all about how
things are REALLY winding down over at the White House. Some great stuff
starring Bill Clinton, hitting cars with golf balls, packing Hilary's lunch,
playing Battleship in the situation room, riding a bicycle through the Senate
halls, holding a press conference with ONE attendee, asleep in the front row,
whacking the snack machine for free ice cream sandwiches...
Easily on par with what Saturday Night Live would do.

-Adam  8^D

Here's the link....

http://cbsnews.cbs.com/now/story/0,1597,190233-412,00.shtml

This is absolutely hilarious. Enjoy!