 Off-Topic / Fun / 5170
  Re: How much are Blue soldiers worth?

(...) Crimean war. I'm always quoting from the Charge of the Light Brigade at work (great for those Dilbertesque situations). Bruce (24 years ago, 2-May-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: How much are Blue soldiers worth?

(...) Only in Western Europe could tactical stupidity be celebrated in heroic song. The Charge of the Light Brigade is right up there with Magersfontein, Little Bighorn, and Isandhlwana for the award of "stupid overconfident tactical manoeuvres." (...) (24 years ago, 2-May-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: How much are Blue soldiers worth?

(...) in (...) stuff (...) work (...) another (...) bit (...) hope (...) The Charge of the Light Brigade was simple confusion compounded by pompous idiocy - I'm not sure I'd rate it with the others (unless you want to count the entire Crimean War). (...) (24 years ago, 2-May-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)