 Off-Topic / Fun / 5153
Re: "The Saga Begins" by Weird Al - Funny! : )
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 26 Apr 2000 15:39:29 GMT

Ben,

In lugnet.starwars, Scott Edward Sanburn writes:
but I did hear this song this weekend, and it is a blast!
Weird Al sings about Episode 1 in the tune of "American Pie."  It's • great.

Check out http://www.sagabegins.com/ to see the music video.  It's from • Al's
"Running With Scissors" album that came out a few months ago.

Ben Roller

(Moved us over to o-t.fun since this is not Lego Starwars related)

The Star Wars charter says :
"lugnet.starwars- LEGO®/Star Wars®: products (information, opinions,
reviews, licensing issues, etc.); building (settings, contexts, characters,
projects, models, layouts, plans, tools, tips, etc.); inspiration (ideas,
movies, books, literature, magazines, music, events, etc., as they relate to
Star Wars); Star Wars fanaticism; etc."

Music is in there, and it does not have to be LEGO related. I would have put
it in off-topic.fun if it wasn't.

Scott S.
--
Scott E. Sanburn