 Off-Topic / Fun / 5023
Re: How's this for an auction aimed to attract customers...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 12 Apr 2000 17:54:14 GMT

In lugnet.market.auction, Scott Arthur writes:
Speaking as a parent, I hate this kind of outlook. The same seller probably
gives his/her boys plastic daggers etc to play with. Give me a, and my kids,

Heh... I'd say there's excellent odds of me giving my kids "plastic daggers
etc" to play with..but then, I'm in the SCA, and beat people with a sword on a
weekly basis.

;)

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/
I'm getting paid for this --> alladvantage.com
Sign up via me, the reference $$ go to fund Lugnet.