 Off-Topic / Fun / 4991
  Re: Stupid question about steam engines

(...) I have some electrician buddies that get called that, plus, I get called it. It's strange, I could have _sworn_ that we were shutting down the right generator. (I was at sea on HMCS Miramichi, and we kind of shut down the on load generator, (...) (24 years ago, 7-Apr-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)