 Off-Topic / Fun / 4980
Re: new adventurers set soon? maybe? :)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 7 Apr 2000 02:09:23 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Great, that just great! I had an idea over two years ago to create the
ultimate heavy cavalry unit. An elite Dragon Lancer core of fifty fully
equipped knights upon fifty of these winged beasts. Now that my unit is
almost
complete I find someone else is creating one... Well I guess I’ll just have
kill you, its the only alternative to sharing, and since the idea was mine
originally I’m just gonna have to visit you and take your life.
P.S. an address and map to your house would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for your corporation

Sincerely,
                       Richard

The dark shroud of the death banner blazes through the field of corps slain
warriors…
You can reach me at shroud_of_kung_fu@hotmail.com
-Lego good, Canada great.-

ROTFLMAO.  Aye, if you must.  Just go to 1600 Pennsylvania Ave, Washington
D.C., go past the long line of interns, club the security guards, and you
should find me sleeping in an eliptical office, because my "wife" kicked me
out of the bed.
-Chris AKA "Bill"

OMG, now I'm ROFLMAO...

Now, Chris, tell me-- is the eliptical office really purple?! (1)

-Shiri
(XFUT .o-t.fun)

(1) Aw, shucks, only Israelis will get this...
OK, explanation: in Israel, eliptical was translated into "Sgalgal", which is
an old fashioned and uncommon word for elipse. BUT, it also
means "purpulish"... The press and media of all forms refer to the eliptical
office as "The Sgalgal office" and 99% of the Israelis are convinced that the
room is purple (while they have no idea whatsoever that it's elliptical). I
didn't realize it myself until I saw an american movie referring to the
eliptical office, and my dad explained it to me ;-)