 Off-Topic / Fun / 4945
Re: Lego easter eggs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 3 Apr 2000 21:08:33 GMT

Oh, come on Tom! We get plenty of good promos in the USA... why, last year we
had the McDonald's sets... and this year there's the... uh... the... d'oh!

-Cheese

In lugnet.loc.au, Tom Stangl writes:
See!  You guys may not get a lot of the normal stock, but at least you get the
neat promos!

I SERIOUSLY doubt these will show up in the States.  I sure hope they DO,
though, as I could use some of those sets cheaply (2872, 2880).  And if they
are Cadbury caramel eggs, all the better - their creme eggs are horridly
oversweet.

"Whytcross, Benjamin" wrote:

Over the weekend, I found several stores tocking Cadbury LEGO easter eggs.
These come in 2 types. The first, which I saw at a Coles and a target
contained 2 eggs with a total weight of 150grams, with a lego set between
them [set info below]. The second variety was 2 eggs with a total weight of
70grams below a set which I saw at the TRU at Northland.

The sets included with the eggs appear to be the same, consisting of:

2847,2848,2872,2880,6400,6790

[Large pack = $13 Aus, small pack $9 Aus]

NOTE: In the pack at coles, the 6400 had a round sticker on the front, with
a LEGO emblem on top, and the following words:

POINT D'EPARGNE
SPAARPUNT

With a GB in a red circle below.

Benjamin Whytcross