 Off-Topic / Fun / 4935
Re: my webpage is up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 30 Mar 2000 20:24:15 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Chris Roy writes:
Forgive me but what is a Sharpie?

A Sharpie is one of the most incredibly useful things in the galaxy, right up
there with a towel and friends. :)

It's actually a brand of felt-porous tipped pens with permanent ink, made by
Sanford/Berol.

"All purpose permanent marker in two tip sizes for precision marking. The water
resistant ink dries quickly and adheres to most hard to mark surfaces including
glass, metal, photos, foil, coated paper and most plastics."

For a more complete list of what a Sharpie can mark, see
http://www.berol.co.uk/cgi-bin/pen_selector?Pen=Sharpie&Pen+button=Show+suitable+surfaces