 Off-Topic / Fun / 48
  slrn color question for Matthew

Ok, I haven't been able to solve my ugly light gray ANSI text problem, but I'm not as concerned about that as a weird reversed text problem I am having with slrn. It isn't a big deal, but I've tried to switch all the color settings around in the (...) (26 years ago, 4-Oct-98, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: slrn color question for Matthew

(...) You mean you're missing this line: color header_name white black ? :) That was undocumented (forgotten by mistake, I assume) when I first wrote that rc file. Better now, yeah? (26 years ago, 5-Oct-98, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: slrn color question for Matthew

(...) Yep, that fixed the problem just fine. Thanks! (26 years ago, 5-Oct-98, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: slrn color question for Matthew

(...) I'd gotten so used to that just being ugly that it took you mentioning something for me to go figure out how to fix it. :) I've learned two basic facts about software: 1) Anything I didn't write myself will have at least one annoying quirk. * (...) (26 years ago, 5-Oct-98, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: slrn color question for Matthew

(...) 8^) Paulo (26 years ago, 8-Oct-98, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)