 Off-Topic / Fun / 479
  Re: Pieces we'd like to see (was: Re: Top ten useless Lego pieces (and how to use them...))

(...) You want that with light friction, or stick-a-metal-rod-in-the-center friction? :) Steve (26 years ago, 16-Dec-98, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Pieces we'd like to see (was: Re: Top ten useless Lego pieces (and how to use them...))

(...) At times, I need the SAMRITC type. So a mix of types sure wouldn't hurt. BTW, I needed some of those old super high friction types the other day, so I searched through my bin. Of all those, I only found _one_ of that type. Man, was I PO'd. I (...) (26 years ago, 17-Dec-98, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)