 Off-Topic / Fun / 476
Re: A pathetic attempt of cross-cultural pollenation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 16 Dec 1998 02:37:21 GMT

Remember that time we went to the Provincial Park?  So I guess there's
nothing more needs to be said, eh?

Sproaticus wrote:

James Aldrich wrote:
Yeah, well what a hoser you are then.  Take off, eh?

<AHEM>
You ain't so tough, eh?  Yeah like, Bob my brother an' me, we was
talkin', eh, about like, how tough we was when we got lost in the woods,
you know?  Like, this ranger guy, he found us, he was Ned, what a knob,
eh?  Dressed up in that red suit, you know?  Anyway, he's like, you
know, you guys are really tough, eh, you got lost and like, you didn't
eat each other, eh?  An' he was telling us about bears and like, this
wild moose in heat and stuff, you know?  Now Bob has nightmares, you
know, but heh, I'm like tough, eh?  Not like Bob, eh?  What a wimp, eh?
But me and my brother, we didn't like, tell him about the stash of brews
we found, you know?  It was huge, eh?  So me and my brother, we're like,
going to get lost again, eh?  Who knows what we'll find!  Yeah maybe
some smokes, you know?  An' we have this friend of ours, he's a cop.  So
that's how tough I am, eh? (1)
</AHEM>

Cheers, eh?
- Sproat

--
(1) Although not an authentic transcript of a genuine preformance, it
probably still sounds better on-stage (2)

Jeremy H. Sproat - jsproat@geocities.com