 Off-Topic / Fun / 4753
  See Spot run...

I don't know why I'm posting this, but I had to tell someone. The other day I actually saw a postman being chased down the street by three large dogs! It was like seeing a live action comic strip or something. It was sooo funny. Old boy what flyin' (...) (24 years ago, 17-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: See Spot run...

(...) ROTFLMAO!!!!!! I had a similar experience once, but not nearly as funny. My sister's dog, Shadow, jumped the fence and went after the mailman. However, Shadow didn't try to bite him, she just ran in a circle, barking at him. He emptied his (...) (24 years ago, 17-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: See Spot run...

You know, there's a reason our mailman carries dog biscuits... (...) (24 years ago, 17-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)