 Off-Topic / Fun / 4744
Re: More Video Game News
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 16 Mar 2000 05:43:00 GMT

On Thu, 16 Mar 2000 04:09:57 GMT, "Jeff Stembel"
<aulddragon@wamalug.org> wrote:

News Time!  Got more info for you all!  :)

Square Japan set the Japanese release date for FFIX as July 18

FFIX will be a blessing for those of us who love the early Final Fantasies.  It
will return to a more medieval setting, four characters can be in the party,
the characters will be more in the super-deformed type that the older games
were in, and The Crystals will return!!  :)

Read the full story here:
<http://www.rpgamer.com/news/031500a.html>

You know what really iritates me about that Square Millenium?  Sure,
fine, FF9-11, woo, yay, I'm so excited (note the lack of enthusiasm).
Now that's not what bothers me about it.  What bothers me is as far as
I can tell, there's no plans for a Final Fantasy Tactics 2!!!  I would
LOVE to have a PS2 version of that game (keeping a similar art style
and all), ah, I would be quite happy.