 Off-Topic / Fun / 4714
    Re: I'm not sure if I should laugh or cry.... —Scott Edward Sanburn
   Jeff, (Ack! I'm replying to my own post!) I forgot my marathon Doom and Duke Nukem marathon deathmatches I used to be in at my old job. Those went around 8 / 9 hours a day on a few occasions. Ah, the fun old days, and one of the advantages of having (...) (24 years ago, 14-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: I'm not sure if I should laugh or cry.... —Dan Boger
   (...) yah, we did that too... Me and a friend skipped one class in the morning, to play some DN... After 9 hours, we got up and tried to walk. We failed the first few times... and were wobbly after that :) Dan (24 years ago, 14-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)